The Truth About Recruiting Services...
The purpose of this article is to help players and their families navigate the college recruiting journey. Families often get bombarded by expensive, college recruiting services that promise they can help get athletes recruited, but the truth of the matter is that college recruiting is proactive and is heavily based on building relationships with college coaches. College recruiting is a long process and isn’t something that is just done overnight. Here are a few tips that can help athletes get one step closer to getting recruited:
1. Play great during the high school season.
2. Play for a reputable AAU team during the summer.
3. Participate in showcases and tournaments that have college coaches at them.
4. Have a professional looking recruiting profile.
5. Have high quality game film and highlight videos to email coaches.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your college recruitment.